Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I love u so much!! Selamat Hari Jadi Ayah..

Rindu Ayah..huhu..

Dad,
Every year, your birthday reminds me
how grateful I am that you are my father.
With all that’s going on in the world today,
I’m thankful I get to watch you,
to look up to you, being an example of a good man.
What a privilege it is to observe your strength,
your competence, and your kindness.
I am so blessed to be under your wing,
your protection, your care,
learning important life lessons from you.
If all fathers were like you,
the world would be a very different
and much better place.
Happy Birthday, Dad..


Semoga Ayah dicucuri rahmat, dan bersama orang-orang beriman..
Semoga Ayah bahagia disana disisi Allah s.w.t..
Kami disini akan sentiasa doakan kebahagiaanmu, insyaAllah..
Rindu Ayah sentiasa dihati..
Sayang Ayah tiada penhujungnya..
Selamat Hari Jadi ke 55thn..
[08021956]


Al-fatihah..


No comments: